The Latest News is usually placed in a prominent place on the website, such as on the front page of the website. Its functions are:
- Notify viewers (including parents and students) of information that the school considers important, such as tomorrow's holiday, exams, etc.;
- The school website has updated content, and a hyperlink will be added to the latest news so that visitors can see the new content.
Features of Latest News:
- Support HTML details and have a WYSIWYG content editor;
- Set the display date of the news, including the start display date and the date the news is moved to the archive;
- Display only after being reviewed by designated administrators;
- Can display images;
- Set the title hyperlink;
- Activity date and news release date can be set separately;
- News is divided into three categories: "website updates," "general announcements," and "activity highlights";
- Can use a TAG system to further classify;
- Can be set to be pinned to the top.